A blonde's perspective on life....

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Girls Day in ATL!

Judith, Whitley, Meredith, and I in ATL at the Aquarium!
Beautiful.....just Beautiful!

Whit and I with our Daquiris at P.F.Changs....mmmm...yummy!

Imogen Heap in Atlanta....Five Points!

Girls day in Atlanta was a blast! The four of us had an awesome time visiting the Georgia Aquarium, and especially the part where I was hit on by a 15 year old, and also when Meredith told a group of young boys that I liked them! haha, and it just got better from there!

P.F.Changs was are next stop. Mere once again had fun messing with a young boy who was our food runner. She told him that I liked him, but he was a great sport about it. Then Whit and I were enjoying our virgin Daquiries when I decide to be smooth, and spill my full one on the booth....almost on me and Whit! I still think Whit slipped a little something in it! (wink);)

From there, we headed to Five Points to see Imogen Heap! She was beautiful and captivating with her music! It was a lot of fun, but by the end of the day, we were pooped and ready to go to bed. After Mere and Whit left to go back to Anderson, Judith and I were stuck trying to find the hotel we were supposed to stay at, and then decided to hit up a little IHOP....stuffed french toast! mmmm....good! It is amazing what food can do for you when you are in a pissy mood! Anyhow, it was a great day, and much needed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

It was a GREAT day. Thank you!!! :)

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home